Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Half way there girl......



Gertie has been doing so well with her pregnancy. She is now 32 days along and has around 30 to go. She enjoys going for rides in the car while we take the boys to school and loves her jogs at the park. I have to say she is having a bit of a time keeping up with mom. You can for sure tell we are going to have to start walking soon as those pups grow bigger. Lately she has been spending her days right beside me always eager for me to run my fingers through her funny hair. We look forward to the day when her pups enter the world and I'm sure I will have much more to write about. In the meantime we'll make sure to post some of our favorite photos of the golden monster. Remember the troll dolls from the 90's, or was that the 80's? Well that is how Gertie's hair is, we just love playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment